This stunningly renovated 2BR/2BA condominium in the luxurious Belvedere offers sweeping 16th floor river and monument views of Washington, D.C. and a downtown modern ambiance. Enjoy beautiful sunrises over the Potomac and a front row view to the July 4th fireworks from this majestic city retreat, just 3 blocks from the Rosslyn Metro.
The open floor plan features 1,320 square feet plus sunroom and over $165,000 in high-end upgrades and quality craftsmanship.
A striking gourmet kitchen with bar seating, sunroom with folding glass door, separate dining area, master suite with barn doors, beautifully renovated master bath, LED accent lighting, and unique Duraamen epoxy floors are just some of the features that make this unit so special.
The Belvedere is a pet-friendly building that offers a host of top-notch amenities to include a 24/7 front desk concierge, outdoor swimming pool, tennis and Pickleball courts, fitness room with sauna, convenience store with dry cleaning, library and lounge, carwash bays, and a large party room. You will fall in love with this community.
- Gourmet kitchen with Volakas marble countertops; glass subway tile backsplash; breakfast bar with seating for six; Adelphi cabinets with pullout shelving; induction cooktop; convection double wall oven; stainless steel appliances; wine refrigerator; under-counter microwave; LED recessed, toe-kick and uplighting
- Climate-controlled sunroom providing even more expansive living space and featuring a Solar Innovations hurricane-proof folding glass wall
- Master bath with Caeserstone vanity; large trough sink with dual faucets; travertine tile; heated floor; huge walk-in shower with Grohe handheld shower system, rain shower and nook lighting; two large walk-in closets with Closet America organizer systems; spacious linen closet
- Second bedroom with built-in desks, cabinets, shelving and a full-size Hardwood Artisans oak murphy bed
- Second bath with brand new glass tub door, fixtures, and lighting
- New Rheem/Ruud HVAC system – 2019
- Nest thermostat – 2015
- Blomberg washer/dryer – 2017
- 63” large screen TV (conveys)
Total improvement costs
- Kitchen and master bath: $127,000
- Shades from The Shade Store throughout the unit: $6,000
- Solar Innovations hurricane-proof, aluminum sliding glass wall: $12,000
- Duraamen Lumiere floor system: $15,000
- HVAC: $5,000
- Washer/Dryer: $2,000
- Second bath: $1,650
- Parking space: #320, level G4
- Storage space: #7-13, level G5, measures 4’ x 6.5’
- Fitness center, sauna and pool: level G2
- Bike storage (permit required)
- Pet policy – cats and dogs allowed, only one dog per unit (ask listing agent for details), fees = $200/dog, $50/cat
- Condo fees = $764/mo to include all amenities plus water, trash, snow removal, storage space, reserve funds, professional management, master insurance policy
- Taxes in 2019 = $6,809
Location, location, location
- WALKSCORE = 95!
- 3 blocks to the Rosslyn Metro, Freedom Park, and the Rosslyn Observation Deck
- 6 blocks to Key Bridge and the W&OD and Mt Vernon bike trails
- 1 mile to downtown DC
- 1 mile to Clarendon and Whole Foods
- 4 miles to DCA and Crystal City
- Stroll to many bars and restaurants (including Barley Mac, District Taco, Open Kitchen, Salt, Sfoglina, Taco Rock, Tom Yum District and many more), Safeway, Target, as well as local parks with green space